- Mine dewatering
- Coal production
- Sand pumping
- Gravel transport
- Manure slurry
- Oil sands
Centex Fluid Products offers Cornell’s SM Series mining pumps. SM Series mining pumps are designed for a wide range of slurry applications with working pressures of up to 600PSI. This high pressure rating makes the SM pumps ideal for two-stage pumping operations.
Cornell Pump Company’s SM Mining Pump Series combines 65 years of innovative pump manufacturing and design, with our highly regarded patented Cycloseal® technology, as well as the revolutionary CycloGuard™ to reduce inlet.
Features and Benefits
- Back pullout design to simplify maintenance.
- Impeller type: Enclosed
- Run-Dry™ and Redi-Prime® (Self Priming) compatible
- Available in horizontal frame and SAE mount configurations
- 600 PSI rated pressure
- CycloGuard™ to reduce inlet recirculation
- Infinitely variable volute and discharge position
- Axially adjustable suction wear plate
- Available in any pipe flange standard
- Standard Cycloseal® – no flush water required
- Other shaft seal arrangements available
- Grease or oil lubricated bearing frame
- High-capacity bearings available
- Ideal for series/multistage pumping applications
- Handles high solids concentrations